Question 4



I used the Canon 550d for whole of my video shoot. I also used multiple lenses, such as the aperture lens, Wide angle and standard kit lens. I think this camera was really effective as it is simple to use yet can create some stunning shots. I used the Panasonic DMC-FZ48 for my photo shoot, as well as taking stills of the location of my video shoot. Its exceptional zoom and easy to use functions made it ideal for taking quick photos as well as the main photo shoot.
Sony Vegas Pro is a video editing software package for non-linear editing systems (NLE) originally published by Sonic Foundry, now owned and run by Sony Creative Software. This will be my primary software for editing the clips and audio. I prefer it to Premiere Pro as I am more familiar with Vegas. I find cutting and editing the clips much easier in Vegas.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Suite, a suite of graphic design, video editing and web development programs. Premiere Pro supports high resolution video editing at up to 10,240 × 8,192[9] resolution, at up to 32-bits per channel color, in both RGB and YUV. Audio sample-level editing, VST audio plug-in support, and 5.1 surround sound mixing are available. I used Premiere for filters mostly and maybe rendering the clips into different formats.
Photoshop has been a useful tool for graphic designers to create artwork conveniently and aesthetically. For example, design studios can use Photoshop in order to visualize their take on an initial concept and then move onto different media to complete the concept. Photoshop is an image editing software, which is part of the Adobe Creative Suite. It can edit most image files and saves an edited file as a .PSD. I used Photoshop to create my Digipak, magazine advert as well as editing the pictures.
I also used the internet to research for information throughout the course, as well as posting all of my progress on a blog. I also used websites such as Prezi and Scribd to digitally present different blog posts.  I also used YouTube to upload my final video.                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment